Poinsatte Family

Poinsatte Family

Monday, December 13, 2010

bad....bad blogger!

When I started this blog, I intended it to be a sort of online journal, diary that I could chronicle my life with my family, friends and business adventures.  But as usual, life got in the way and I just didn't devote the time to updating it as I had originally intended.  I'm going to give it another go and really try to devote a few minutes each day to sit down and blog about what's going on in this crazy life that I call mine.


Today I woke up to a winter wonderland outside.  Snow as far as the eye can see.  AND COLD!



 
Many schools canceled for the day.  But since we homeschool, I decided to let the kids sleep in and we will start school after lunch.

Then Anthony has his 4 hour gymnastics practice and I coach my prep op gymnasts tonight.  We'll also have our team Christmas party tonight.  I made each of the girls a pretty snowflake soap scented with Sugar Plum Fairy fragrance oil. 


 I hope they like it!  I will sure miss seeing them for the 2 weeks that the gym is off on holiday break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful husband-Robert and a mother to 3 amazing children (Caroline-16, Mary-15, Anthony-13) who remind me each day how blessed I am! I own my own business-Sudsy Sweet Treats Bath Bakery where I make decadent artisan dessert soaps, bath & body products that look & smell good enough to eat! http://www.sudsysweettreats.com