Poinsatte Family

Poinsatte Family

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

                                         
                                     Poinsatte Family- Fall 2005

I am so happy that I get to spend the next three days with family, friends and of course all of my furry menagerie. Truly blessed for all of the gifts in my life. Especially the most important of all-Jesus Christ!  We are going to spend the day today reflecting on our many blessings! We'll spend time in prayer and reflection on all of our blessings over this past year and hopeful for future blessings in the coming year! We'll also watch Christmas movies, baking (of course!), making our annual Nickers n' Neighs homemade horse treats for the horses and Almonzo, Christmas Eve mass and then making our annual Christmas Eve dinner (palachinka-"crepes"). Blessed to have such a large, loving family to celebrate the holidays with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful husband-Robert and a mother to 3 amazing children (Caroline-16, Mary-15, Anthony-13) who remind me each day how blessed I am! I own my own business-Sudsy Sweet Treats Bath Bakery where I make decadent artisan dessert soaps, bath & body products that look & smell good enough to eat! http://www.sudsysweettreats.com