- Wake up
- Care for the kids
- Care for the animals (We have 2 horses, a goat, 4 dogs and 3 cats)
- Barn chores 2 times a day
- Homeschool the kiddos
- Coach gymnastics
- Run a home based business
- Train our dogs in obedience and agility & train and ride the horses
- Shower, eat and sleep at some point
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Blogging addiction? Who...me?
Some women have an adiction to shoes, clothes, chocolate, shopping. I think I may have an addiction to blogs! I love finding fun and interesting blogs to follow. There are lots of creative ideas and inspiration out there in the blogisphere! I have spent over an hour today adding new blogs of note to my list of blogs that I'd like to follow. I am up to over 200 blogs so far! Well hey, I justify it this way-if my addiction were to material things, I would have spent a lot of $ to get my fix....blogging is FREE!
Now, following over 200 blogs may seem like a lot of blogs to you, but when I consider all of the things that I accomplish in a given day:
…......It's easy to see why I should be allowed thirty minutes or so to cruise around the blogisphere each day to read about all the interesting things going on in other people's lives and to gather creative ideas as well as inspiration! I am so thankful for the blogisphere and to all those who create blogs to reach out to connect with and inspire other people. Many thanks to all of my blogging peeps!
- I am married to a wonderful husband-Robert and a mother to 3 amazing children (Caroline-16, Mary-15, Anthony-13) who remind me each day how blessed I am! I own my own business-Sudsy Sweet Treats Bath Bakery where I make decadent artisan dessert soaps, bath & body products that look & smell good enough to eat! http://www.sudsysweettreats.com