Poinsatte Family

Poinsatte Family

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

My daughters creative creations..........

So-another reason I love homeschooling my kids is the fact that after they finish their schoolwork, they can choose how they spend their afternoons. Today, the girls chose to create saddle pads, horse turnout blankets, fly sheets, etc for their Breyer horse models. I love that they love to sew-a skill that has unlimited uses in the real world. I intend to show them how to sew and create their own clothes, purses, blankets, etc. Here are a few of their creations........

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful husband-Robert and a mother to 3 amazing children (Caroline-16, Mary-15, Anthony-13) who remind me each day how blessed I am! I own my own business-Sudsy Sweet Treats Bath Bakery where I make decadent artisan dessert soaps, bath & body products that look & smell good enough to eat! http://www.sudsysweettreats.com