Poinsatte Family

Poinsatte Family

Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Beautiful Sunday

Today has turned out to be a beautiful day! It's Sunday afternoon and the temperature is in the mid 50's. I spent most of the morning cleaning and catching up on things-getting ready for the day. After I did the barn chores, I re-organized the tack room in my horse trailer. I then set up all the jumps in the back field where we ride in. I was so hopeful that the ground would be dry enough to ride today but it still feels a bit soggy...:-( Rob took the kids to the school next to us to play on the playground. I am contemplating doing some reading and homework-but I'd rather not. Sometimes on beautiful, sunny days like this-I get a bit resentful doing homework. Sometimes I question going back to college again at this point in my life. I wonder if it's too much to juggle:managing a marriage, being a mom, housework & barn chores, homeschooling 3 kids and caring for all our animals. In addition to this my school work and working in a vet clinic. I'm thankful that I only coach gymnastics six hours a week. Most days I manage just fine. Just every once in a while I get a bit overwhelmed. That's when I need to take a step back and just offer a prayer up to God. I know he will point me in the path I need to take........

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am married to a wonderful husband-Robert and a mother to 3 amazing children (Caroline-16, Mary-15, Anthony-13) who remind me each day how blessed I am! I own my own business-Sudsy Sweet Treats Bath Bakery where I make decadent artisan dessert soaps, bath & body products that look & smell good enough to eat! http://www.sudsysweettreats.com